Blueprint for Life blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Procrastination

I’ve been procrastinating about setting goals in the last couple of areas, and getting this blog wrapped up into some kind of conclusion. I'll get to it eventually, but for now, I'll just post my Financial Blueprint Vision Statement. Of course, this is still a rough draft:


I am handling God's money in such a way that my own expenses are provided for without going into debt, and my tithes are always paid along with offerings to further God's Kingdom. I am saving money to pay cash for cars from now on. I have an emergency fund to fall back on, which will prevent me from going into debt. I am saving 15% of my income for retirement. My goal is to have my residence paid for, and enough money in my retirement fund to be able to live off the interest when I retire at age 68. I am living a modest lifestyle, so that I am able to give to God's Kingdom at every opportunity. I will support missions, and give to charitable organizations that help the needy and spread God's word.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home