Blueprint for Life blog

Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Relationship Blueprint

Here is My Relationship Vision Statement:

My Relationships are balanced and purposeful. I spend time with God, and allow some time for myself so that I can be filled and fueled, ready to give. My relationship with my spouse is intimate, joyful and Christ-centered. We have daily devotions, talk often, have fun together, plan our future together, and are best friends. Next to God, my spouse has first priority in my life. I balance all other relationships with God-centered priorities. I seek God's guidance daily as I relate to my spouse, family, friends, and co-workers. I strive to be there for others when they need me most. I look for opportunities to encourage others by praying for them or sharing God's Word with them. I make it my goal to be a positive influence and example to everyone God puts in my life.

Now, on to my physical blueprint...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home