Blueprint for Life blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Spiritual Blueprint

I got up extra early this morning to mull this one over (and pray about it too, of course), so here is the first draft of my Spiritual Vision Statement:

As a person of faith, I daily surrender to God's will for my life. I seek Him first thing each morning to worship Him, to meditate on His Word, to pray and to allow Him to guide my steps. I trust Him with every area of my life. I serve Him in such a way that I draw others to Him. My greatest desire is to glorify Him in all that I say and do.

1 Comments:

  • Lisa, We are all so blessed to know and love you! Your spirit and willingness to serve God is captivating. Thank you for your example of obedience and faithfullness! Hope you are well and we hope to see you tonight at small group! Carrie and Gerard

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home