Blueprint for Life blog

Friday, April 21, 2006

An introduction

Hello Cyberspace,

I go to The Crossing Church in Brandon, Florida, and we're starting a new series called Blueprint for Life to help us discover God's calling on our life. I thought starting a blog would be a good way to keep a journal of the process. In fact this is my very first blog - so I'm a brand new blogger! I'm going to use this as a way to share insights and post prayers during the process. Everyone is welcome to participate, especially those who have been or are going through the same process. And if you need prayer, please let me know...

Christian Singles, click here

1 Comments:

  • Lisa: I took the time to read all. Great Stuff! What are we, the church and us personally going to be in a year...two years....It's eciting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home